All those iPhone users? How many are there? And how many are there that are Mac users? I agree that Apple tried to grab a market share by incorporating the first all in one what was actually cool. But they out priced themselves along with tagging themselves with AT&T. If I could buy a reasonably priced iPhone that could hook up with a pay as Uuse it plan then maybe. But as is, it's not for me. That's what the end user has to ask. What do I want to do, what do I want to use and what price do I want to pay? The Macs have always paid off for me. I can't say the same for the PC. BTW, I'm still using a clam shell iBook. I'm upgrading this month to a powerbook because the clamshell doesn't run OS X that well. It'll run, but slow. However, I still love my clamshell Mac and it's running just fine. It was bought in 1999.

My wish, computer prices would come down in price (over all) like TV prices. I bought my first CD play for around $350. I can now get one for about $20. Talk about deflation! We seem to keep talking about the Mac VS the PC. aren't they both PCs? It's the OS that counts as far as I can see. And the Mac is now able to run either. So what's the bitch? A person can run them both and make there own decision and not blame the machine but rather the OS.

Jeff M