I want to buy a DURABLE high quality brand of SD card with medium speed RW capability (~9 mb/sec but don't need the fastest speeds available). (It's for for my Canon digital camera which can also shoot video but doesn't RW at the fastest speeds). I have had a 512MB and a 2GB SANDISK Ultra II SD card for a while and they have been great. More recently, I bought a A DATA 4 GB 133x SD card which has been lousy. I had formatting problems and then the thinner plastic case fell apart.

I am looking for another 4 GB medium speed SD card but my camera cannot use the new SDHC cards and it turns out SANDISK does not make anything bigger than the 2GB Ultra II SD cards. Everything in larger sizes is the new SDHC format which my camera will not accept.

Can anyone personally recommend another quality brand of SD cards other than SANDISK?