why not just get an sdhc?  what you got against sdhc?  what you consider a good
price?  4 gig do 1000 pitchers.

4's are 34 bucks all day long.  bought a 16gig  a data for wife's camcorder for
80 bucks.  what's wrong with a data?  all made by same factory. in a fz 18,
thats 4000 max rez images.  you gonna live that long?