That is a definition left up to the user's choice then, since the user will define who is dictatorial or who's views are extreme and right- wing.

By making this defense it strikes me that you are in the Humpty Dumpty class of linguists.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone,' it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master - that's all.'