Would that it were so easy.

I have cable. My choice is that, or dial-up or satellite download dial-up upload. I am too far out in the country for DSL to happen any time soon.

What we need is more competition (no more assigned monopolies), not more regulation.

I don't think I have a right to a fast net connection. I am willing to pay for one, but currently no one has an incentive to sell me one.