From: b_s-wilk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: french

Before you invest in an azerty keyboard, find out how common it is where you will be using the notebook--in Belgium, maybe? I've seen 1 azerty, and many qwerty keyboards among French and Swiss users [I worked at a Swiss company]. Ask first. And get a keyboard skin instead of a dedicated foreign keyboard. My "Puerto Rican" keyboard drives me crazy when I type in English!

Betty