I haven't installed it on any systems here yet... still waiting to let
others beta test the final release first... :-)

However, if you want to prevent it from downloading automagically as
part of Windows Updates, go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=68c48dad-bc34-4
0be-8d85-6bb4f56f5110&displaylang=en

for the MS Service Pack blocker....

You can run it on your own system:

Spreg.cmd .  /b

Or on a remote user's system - assuming you've got admin access to it:

Spreg.cmd  machine-name  /b

Where "machine-name" is the name of the system.

If you decide later you want SP3 to be automagically installed, just
redo the command but instead of the "/b" use "/u" instead.

Larry