Sorry, but I'm seeing this all the time these days. People are no
longer constrained by expensive film, so they're shooting 10X the
pictures they need. Nothing wrong with that.

But modern audiences bore quickly. If you can't tell your story with a
5 minute presentation, you're going to lose them. Much more important
to work on the 25 pics you're left with than the 375 you archived.

IMHO, of course.