>At any rate, the CD can be viewed on virtually any computer >without problems, and if a recipient has a DVD player that they want >to view the images on, I can only hope it works 100% for them.

You should include a ReadMe file about what you have learned. That may tip off people who have a problematical player.

I always include a ReadMe file in multiple formats [text/pdf/jpeg] when I don't know what hardware will be used. I often include freeware software viewers for multiple platforms on the disk, too, in case the files will be viewed on a computer.

Betty