At 04:11 PM 06/02/2008 -0400, Tom Piwowar wrote
My posts to the list are bouncing. Anybody else with such problems?

It's pretty bad when the list owner can't get msgs to the group. :) Most likely an AOL problem. Even if that's not true, it's always a good bet to blame AOL.

I run a few lists on Yahoo, and will say I have more freaky problems with bouncing AOL members than any other ISP. I think they must live in a world of their own. Yes, I do know you're not using an AOL address, but obviously they don't like your ISP for some reason today.

Sue