Well, Netaxs is lying, either through ignorance or intentionally.  They are
indeed using a realtime blackhole list, www.uceprtotect.net, and blocking
mail from Verizon mail servers.  The UCEprotect methodology is here:
http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=3&s=0

Level 1, which your Verizon servers are listed under, is here:
http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=3&s=3

To be fair though, "they" aren't seeing it, but their mail servers are,
which query the RBL/SLS database.   But this is the problem with ISP
filtering:  they don't give you any mechanism for false positives, which
remain a problem with spam filtering.  No matter how good your system is,
you will always have FPs.

I've said it before: email is no longer a reliable form of communication.
It's broken; don't depend on it.