At 04:53 PM 06/05/2008 -0400, Ranbo wrote

After reading this thread, wondering if AVG might be what is slowing down my
browsing, mainly on FireFox, but probably also some on IE?

I had a program update on 7.5 this week, and my computer is now booting far faster than it has been since the previous update. I recall this happening a few times before (I've been using Free AVG for several years). After some program updates, my machine was slow to boot. Then the next update seemed to fix some problem and booting would appear to go back to normal.

Sue