On Jul 8, 2008, at 11:36 AM, Larry Sacks wrote:

I was wondering just how long someone would point that out.

Perhaps we should start rating Tom's negative comments about PCs like a
movie or restaurant.

He'd probably love it. Like it or not, Tom has his opinions and we know some of what he thinks. But, he's not totally adoring of Apple either, and he'll tell you that. I think he likes their hardware a bit more these days than all of their recent software moves.

  Steve