-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Piwowar
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 4:46 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Where's my computer?

>"I thought Tom's recent post was even more derisive than normal.  It
>felt to me, as if it touched some sort of nerve with him."

My writing that Mac owners are more emotionally attached to their
computers and therefore less likely to be careless with them was hardly
inflammatory, unless one were already inclined to be inflamed.

My suggestion that Mac owners are more ardent seems to have touched a
nerve.

**
**  policy, calmness, a member map, and more at http://www.cguys.org/
**