and, the Carolinas (the areas I'm interested in) are roaming coverage.
not the 850MHz roaming.
what does that mean?

Judy Cosler wrote:
anybody know about their coverage in SC, NC, MD, DC, VA? seems good from
the maps. Well, i've only check the Carolinas.

mike wrote:
I don't doubt at all, but in my case in AZ, I've had nothing but good
luck
for years with tmobile support.  They are always helpful and the
times I've
needed/asked for a credit over an issue there isn't even a
discussion, it's
simply given.  Now their coverage is horrid, but it works for me.

Mike

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Larry Sacks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>