rasmus.com has the 5 minute extension.

but while at it, why not complain about the minimum next allowable bid being to
large or small.  in most online auctions that i have seen, the next allowable
minimum bid gets larger as the price goes up.

in most live auctions i have attended for real estate, automobiles, and
antiques, the size of the increment is reduced as the price goes up.  i have
seen the auctioneer refuse to take a higher bid that has been reduced too much.