Ask Mozilla:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/profiles#How_to_find_your_profile

How to find your profile
Windows:

Each profile is stored on your hard drive in a profile folder. The
following table identifies the default locations of Firefox profiles
on various operating systems.

    * The following examples refer to the default profile. The
corresponding profile folder is named xxxxxxxx.default, where xxxxxxxx
represents a random string of 8 characters.

Operating System

Profile Folder Path
Windows Vista/XP/2000   %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\

    * (Windows Vista, XP, and 2000) %APPDATA% is shorthand for the
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\ folder (Windows Vista) or the
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\ folder (Windows
XP/2000), which depends on your Windows user account name.

Richard P.