Run a file search for "bookmarks.html".  There may be more than one copy on
your machine.  If so, look at the file size for all of them and pick the
largest one (or all that are more than a few KB).

On your new machine, back that file up regularly.

You can open that file as a regular html file and use it if you like.

Fred Holmes