> >> You don't get to attribute quality using a "10,000,000
> >> Frenchmen can't be wrong" type of argument.
> >
> >I couldn't agree more, and yet that is exactly what you do,
> repeatedly.
>
> Not at all.

Tom, you do this routinely. Just a couple of days ago: "Zune is a loser
because everybody buys iPods." Remember? I know that you were paraphrasing
Pogue, but why post that if you don't agree with the premise?

> you are just so emotional about your prejudices ....

If I were, in fact, prejudiced, you could go back in the archives and find
all my "Apple sux" posts. Unfortunately, there aren't any.