> Have you seen the latest two Apple ads? They call
> attention to MS's huge budget for enhancing its
> image and small budget for fixing its crappy
> software.

I've seen them, and they are, as always, funny. But this time the reason
they are funny is that they're so ridiculous. How many Apple ads have you
seen for each MS ad? Hundreds, at least. The idea of Apple taking a swipe at
MS for its advertising budget is truly amusing.

It would be fun if the people who fact-check the political ads would take a
run at the two McMercials.  I'd be most interested to see the ratio of
advertising::development budgets at both companies. I do not think it would
come out in Apple's favor.