From: Computer Guys Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:27 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: [CGUYS] MS emerg security update - anyone notice monitor
problems afterward?

It's probably a coincidence but most of our XP SP3 machines are not set
to automatically install.  In this case they all did and in the morning
the machines were shut down. Okay.

But on three machines in the subsequent startup there was a problem with
the monitor blanking out?  Anyone else have this experience?

Thanks,

JL