That's quite a stretch calling this an "improvement". I have a Firefox
add-on "Web Developer" that adds a gazillion options to the right click, but
opening the link in different browsers isn't one of them, because what would
be the point. OTOH, Dreamweaver allows me to preview pages in different
browsers; it makes sense in an editor.

I keep shortcuts to two alternative browsers in my Start Menu, and
occasionally run them to check things. But why are you doing this so often
you feel the need for a right click option? Is there a site you visit a lot
that only works in one browser?