Well, it seems a bit disingenuous to suggest to the list a right click
option would be an improvement, only revealing in a _later_ post you're
trying to accomodate abandonware that's several years old.

Didn't they just rename the browser to Firefox and keep going?

Anyway, I think what you're missing can be accomplished with Firefox
add-ons, and in some instances, setup. Ask the list one feature at a time
and I bet we can ease your transition (start with 'Download Statusbar', then
check the many bookmark organizers).

Why fight it? They keep software up to date for a reason. Do you also own a
buggy whip?