'm seeing them all over the place. Last night everyone sitting in the
row in front of me was fiddling with their iPhone while waiting for the
lecture to start. This reminds me of the early
I'm seeing a lot of them too. I LOVE my iPhone and wonder why I waited so long to get one. The voice quality is sharp and clear and I never lose my connection like I did with Verizon. I"m sure that is just related to locality tho. The only downside is battery life. If I actually talked on the phone many times a day, I would be constantly recharging it. But it last for hours and hours playing Pyramid and Solitaire!
I did get a portable recharger here:
http://richardsolo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=264
It's small and easy to carry in a pocket or purse. And I just noticed they have a newer one out that has a larger capacity. Might have to get it too. <g> It will recharge iPods that use the dock connector.

Paula/IN/USA
Continuity of Government: a nice way to say Martial Law so the sheep don't get scared.