Where I live Verizon has the best coverage seconded only by Altell.

Guess what with Verizon buying Altell, they MUST sell off their duplicate Cell tower coverage to the competitor.

Altell has abysmal support down here Verizon is strong.

So Sprint (I doubt they can afford it) or AT&T will get it. (Both are only highway coverage here.)

Stewart