I assume there will be more releases, but this is a Public Beta release. Many betas are not released to the public but to special teams of beta testers.

As I said earlier I hope this is good omens for MS. If this much clamor for a Beta release, drew this much attention I can only hope for better things later on.

I intend to burn my DVD and install it later on a test computer to see how it runs.

Stewart