2m/380k isn't bad. It's certainly "broadband" (as defined in the US,
anyway). So you're doing fine with downloads from THAT site.
Presumably you noticed a problem from another site? If you gave us a
link, we could try it.

It could be a problem with their server, or any server between you and
them. Try a tracert.