Maybe on the first day of math class, but we're discussing sound here.
The flaw in your theory is that a speaker is NOT a point, rather, it's
only a source point for a *whole roomful* of audio. Stand in front of
a PA and tell me that's a 0 dimensional point in space. It's
_radiating_. And bounces are coming from all over.

Let's not confuse this discussion with a lot of esoteric math; audio
waves don't work like points on a graph.