I never talked about MS doing this to get new zune sales.

You still haven't answered the question.

I addressed the facts that MS put out a toshiba player branded the zune and
MS should have done some research on the thing to get rid of bugs, and I
said they should take full credit for the device they put out, with any
bugs.  Try actually reading the emails.

You are being dishonest and changing things around to fit your world.  Still
won't say anything about Toshiba having the same bug in their player?  Not
surprised, your tunnel vision is perfect.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Tom Piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> >The entire zune thread you started created a
> >whole new caricature of yourself, perhaps this was your new years
> >resolution, to hate MS even more then before. Who'd have thought you
> could?
>
> I guess you did not read the extensive news coverage of this story. What
> I reported was brought up elsewhere first, but you kept trying to
> attribute it to my own invention. The folks at Zunescene accused MS of a
> plot to get them to buy a new Zune. Those were Zune fan bois speaking.
> They also complained of the Zune's excessive number of patches. The Math
> site reviewed the code, finding the fault "obvious" and wondering about
> MS's QC. Etc. Etc.
>
> You never addressed any of the facts. All we got were cheap debating
> tricks and personal attacks, which still continue. You discredit yourself.

Make sure you support your local CarbonONset programs!