Again you are being dishonest, I've said numerous times that it was MS fault
because it had their name on it.  Keep making stuff up Tom, maybe someone
will believe you.

I've never compared the two players, I've got five ipods myself, so not sure
what the hell you are on about with the comparison thing.

I think you are the only one getting crazier and crazier.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Tom Piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> >Yeah. C'mon Tom. Say it. "Toshiba's Gigabeat is a shitty player." It's
>
> Of course, Toshiba's Gigabeat is a shitty player.
>
> But, based on pervious posts you can look up in the archive, that is not
> what he is looking for. He wants that to justify MS having a shitty
> player. He'll bemoan that nobody is castigating Toshiba for "doing the
> same thing." He'll then climb on you back and list a feature for feature
> comparison to the (close to obsolete) iPod Classic player. He will insist
> you admit that the two are identical. It gets crazier from there, but I
> will spare you the details. You can look them up.

Make sure you support your local CarbonONset programs!