I got mine last year... went to the store.... all sold out.
Later, I found one, with no remote control.  I decided to wait.
Finally found one I wanted, pulled out the coupon, discovered it had expired. Went to coupon website... Filled out forms again... told I already had my coupons (BUT THEY HAVE EXPIRED!). Website said I could appeal, but there is no more money to reissue me a coupon now. I have appealed, no response yet.

I think this is the issue that Obama is addressing... The program should have been properly funded (or not offered at all). The governemt forced the issue, so I suppose that they should cover the consumer costs for screwing with the free market system.
 - Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony B" <ton...@gmail.com>

Let's get this over with already. There was no shortage of coupons at
all this time LAST year, or before that when we first started talking
about it. No matter how far you move the deadline, some people are
always going to wait until the last minute.