Dang, that's cheap! Here in Yakima Wa. it's about triple that. But a 3500 square foot home costs about 300K. I guess it all works its way out in the end. And they are thinking about raising the cigarette tax again here in Washington. A pack already costs about 5.50. I truly can't see how people can afford to smoke. You'd think they'd be raising taxes on things everyone's doing, not just the select few. It's not election year here, so why not a breathing tax? Actually though, I'm surprised they haven't made a cell phone usage tax. Teens could actually start paying for their own high schools.

Jeff M