But feel thankful you aren't paying what smokers are. That 72/month would be more like 400/month. I haven't even talked about alcohol prices here. A friend just came back from Nevada. A 1/2 gallon of whiskey cost him about $11. Here it's double that, depending on the brand. Then it's triple. I don't know how that works, but it does. Thank God I don't like whiskey. An afterthought here. We only sell alcohol in state owned stores here. I'm surprised we haven't started doing this with tobacco. Cigarettes are big business. Is our state government asleep at the wheel?

Jeff M