Was this directed at me? I whole hearted agree that it appears Obama wants wealth redistribution.

Matthew

On Feb 1, 2009, at 9:11 AM, Steve at Verizon wrote:

By taking from the rich to give to the poor via the tax code. I'd like to hear your Clintonian parsing of the difference between this and wealth redistribution.

Matthew Taylor wrote:
He just said they should spread it around as I recall.