>Your suggestions are as practical to me as an instruction on driving
>elephants that I might write for you.  Sure, I've seen elephants at the
>circus, zoo and on TV.  Perhaps more than you've seen about actual
>government budgeting, legislation and operations?

Have I got good news for you. I just got this email:

"With your permission, we are sending you information about the most
valuable money grants program, ever released to the American public....
In the program free kit you will find the complete "secret" methods of
applying for the pile of grant money waiting to be handed out by the U.S.
Government..."

You can contact me off list if you want details. I can put you in touch
with the expert Nigerian grants team.