>I am experimenting with WPA wireless security on my D-Link router. I
>thought it was working but then it stopped incoming or outgoing email.
>Web browsing was still working well. Email worked again when I shut
>security off.

You need to find out what your router does when you turn security on. My
router has several screens that list and control what security does when
it is turned on. Probably the most important screen is the one that
controls ports. Different services pass through the router via these
numbered ports. Port 80 is for HTTP (Web browsing). Port 25 is the
standard port used for SMTP connections (the outbound part of email).
Etc. Your router's screen will probably list the most common port numbers
and define them. Before you turn on security you need to check the list
of ports that your router is set to block and adjust it to your needs.