Jeff Miles wrote:
I'm hardly as in the know as either Tom or Jeff W, but my experience has been, contrary to all the hype it gets, gmail is very unreliable. Thankfully I only have one address hooked to them and my mail program checks it at the same time it checks all the others. Gmail seems to have problems at the very least once a week.
I'm sorry your gmail breaks so often.
Including the 2, yesterday and today,(assuming yesterday was their problem) I've had a problem 3 times. I'll keep an eye on them though, as I tinker with security.

I am using 995 for incoming and 587 for outgoing.