Tom Piwowar wrote:
No WPA and ports are distinct. WPA should not mess with email, ports certainly can. I should mention that some ISPs block the standard email prots, so you have to use special non-standard ports they designate. Security for such ports woule need to be set up manually.
Interesting: After about 17 hours, I just had another problem sending and receiving email. This time I checked the online gmail and sure enough, gmail was having a problem. It could be that both these occurrences where gmail problems.