At 05:43 PM 3/1/2009, Tom Piwowar wrote:
>I would not subscribe to any ideolofy that opposes learning, but I do
>understand how the 8.3 crowd could feel that way.

It really has to do with time management.  My life is totally full.  Even
though I am "retired."  Learning a new programming language (or user interface
to a program) requires a significant investment of time.  To invest that time,
I have to take it away from something else.  What?  In many instances one just
can't justify the trade-off.

"The better is the enemy of the 'good enough'."

Fred Holmes