Constance, when you go shopping are you saying you have ZERO criteria?
NONE?  You must be unbelievably rich.  For the rest of us who have normal
jobs, make normal amounts of money...money does have to come into play at
some point.

Not everyone can live with the 'money is no object' attitude some have on
this list.