On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Rev. Stewart Marshall
<popoz...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> That is called branding.
>
> When was the last time you watched a Movie?  I mean really closely.
>
> Notice how many different brands are noticeable either with the characters
> using them or the Logo being front and center.  (Bond Movies are notorious
> for this.)
>
> Companies pay big monies to have their logo plastered in a movie and be
> identified with something.
>
> Yes even Apple does this too.

  Apple computers are all over the place in TV police/crime dramas.
Product placement.  Federal officials are constantly shown staring at
Macintosh computer screens. Their presence in these shows always
amuses me because if there is one brand of computer that is, in
reality, virtually non-existent in government work, especially law
enforcement, it is Apple.

  Steve