Yes it is an "honor virus" but if you are installing software you expect
that it will be asking for your admin password. So if you install
anything where you are not sure of its origins you can get into big
trouble.

I wonder if in the long term this has very negative impact on shareware
and freeware utilities. A lot of great midnight programmers and small
companies are going to get buried.