First came windows and their first implementation to windows did not go well.

They came out with WP6 and that was much better. Then came all the management changes.

They were a great Unix/Xenix WP and our clients loved it.

Stewart

At 05:09 PM 4/28/2009, you wrote:
Art Clemons
>> According to a study sponsored by the EU(?ECIS?), MS didn't
>> document the Windows interface so that WP could use it.  The
>> document was very interesting.  It was things I had all along
>> but never had a strong enough desire to hunt down and
>> document.

> It also didn't help that WordPerfect got sold several
> times first to Novell and then Corel.

I thought Windows showed up before the Novell & Corel, but the
sale(s) didn't help.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82