>My particular problem is just this... should I wait with mu XP Home or
>should I have Vista Home or Premium and wait?...

Do you have any sins that you need to atone for? Replacing your XP with
Vista would certainly expiate much of your accumulated guilt. The Rev can
provide details.

The only question that remains is how much guilt are you accumulating by
not giving your money to M$? The Rev seems to be taking a neutral stance
on this. So to who should we turn for moral guidance? We are spiritually
adrift.