Actually, it's pretty amusing.
And the indignant outrage is hilarious.

And by the way: Windows?......... clean install?........they should not be in the same paragraph.

mike wrote:
Vile?  Really?  Is that like you calling someone a thief or someone else a
gaybasher?  Grow up, Tom.  Your constant name calling is what is vile on
this list.  Why the whole list puts up with your abuse I have no idea.  I'm
wondering why I do myself.