I usually buy my enclosures/drives separately.  It seems you get better
warranties on drives this way.  The last WD drives I bought have 5 year
warranties.  I'd stick with them...or seagate, I'm sure everyone on the list
has a horror story involving at least one or more vendors regarding hard
drives.  I also get my drives from a local dealer wholesale so if they do go
bad in the first year I have instant exchange, after that it's advance RMA
from the drive maker.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817707170

I bought one of those recently, except the single drive dock. Works
wonderfully and comes with esata and USB.