Well, after all that talk about choosing a new Mac Book Pro, I started getting some scary error messages on my old PowerBook G4 (which is still my only computer). Several applications just crashed and when I tried to relaunch them, I got a pop-up message "Application Launch Failure: The application "Photoshop" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "'<application><application><CarbonLib><>". This didn't just happen for Photoshop but for several other applications as well. Apps like Mail and Firefox still seem to be able to launch.

I found some tutorials online to try to fix the problem that will be a big pain in the a**. Just wondering if anyone has further insight. Is this the beginning of the demise of my PowerBook?

Thanks,
-Julie