On May 25, 2009, at 11:58 PM, Jeff Wright wrote:

Truly amazing. Not your shaggy dog story, but your stubborn refusal to acknowledge reality and instead spin a mythos because they gored an ox near and dear to you. Sounds more like sour grapes than any concrete reality.

Truly amazing. So you are an expert on the publishing industry too? Or is this the other side of the WFB rules? You have no idea about what you are pontificating about and are therefore eminently qualified.

I was there. I am still there. I'm working to help publishers work their way out of the mess they find themselves in. So of course a recounting of what actually happened is derided by you as a "shaggy dog story."

Based on your conduct here I don't think I would accept your word on anything at all.