On Jun 12, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Robert Carroll wrote:
I bought a digital LCD TV. Even tho I dwell on the DC Beltway and most of the local TV transmitting towers are about 10 miles away line-of-sight, I could get NO local digital TV at all with an amplified rabbit-ear antenna. Just bought an outdoor antenna, and can now get all but one of the local channels that I got with my analog TV using rabbit ears.

I also lost access to several stations that I regularly watched. Some close by, some further away. But they came in just fine with analog using rabbit-ears. Now even with a big roof-top antenna I can't get them.