Wrong. You mention 6-7 interactions being not noteworthy. You failed to include 6-7 cell phone interactions. At the work place, if your job doesn't require a phone, it's very noteworthy. If it isn't required and interrupts job performance the person should be warned. If the activity isn't stopped they should be fired. Cell phone use by some has seemed to require social interaction that is unnecessary. What, were we a bunch of social hermits before cell phones? I know I had plenty of friends. Where have they all gone? Oh that's right, they're all on the cell phone so no longer feel the need to drop by.

Jeff M